Perfect for sliding glass doors or large windows. Perfect for you.
Vertical blinds provide the ideal solution for covering sliding glass doors or large windows. They complement most window shapes and add height to any room. They are available in a full range of styles, from moderately priced vinyl to decorative fabrics. The vertical vanes rotate open and closed and traverse across the window like a drapery to provide excellent light control. Vertical blinds can be stacked tightly to one side, allowing you to take full advantage of your outside view.
Why choose vertical blinds?
- Tilting or traversing allows control over amount of light in a room
- Provide optimum privacy and security when closed
- Very durable
- Easy to clean: vanes hang vertically, eliminating settling dust, so they remain virtually dust free
- Unique design options available—can be installed within the same boundaries as drapes (floor to ceiling, wall to wall, etc.)
- Stack tightly when closed, taking up much less space than draperies
- Wide variety of materials from which to choose. (Vinyl, fabric, wood, and woven wood material)